To ensure the best quality and preserve the value of your wines, your portfolio will be stored with London City Bond at Vinothèque, in Burton-on-Trent, United Kingdom.
By storing your wine at our selected warehouse, you will enhance the value of your portfolio and benefit from the following reasons:
IMPORTANCE OF PROVENANCE
– Wines that are stored professionally have a higher value.
PEACE OF MIND
– Vinothèque has a strong track record, high security, wide storage/delivery capabilities, and optimum controlled temperature and humidity levels Collectors often assume that their fine wine is stored correctly, only to be bitterly disappointed when it is uncorked.
Although many people are aware of the importance of storage conditions, they are often unaware of just how difficult those conditions are to provide. Even subtle or short-term changes in humidity and temperature, or the presence of vibration or ultraviolet light, can bruise a fine wine beyond repair.
We have therefore selected London City Bond to store your portfolio, where your wines will be stored in bond.
London City Bond
WHY STORING YOUR WINE IN BONDS?
- The Duty and VAT is deferred. Should you choose to sell the wine on (in bond) at a later date, you will not pay Duty and VAT.
- If you choose to have the wine delivered at a later date, the VAT is payable on the original sale price of the wine, not its current market value.
- Wines stored in bond are much more attractive to prospective buyers and brokers.
- Traceability and Provenance wines stored in bond are much easier to trace
(there are a limited number of bonded warehouses). Therefore, there is a better chance that wines have been stored correctly.
Vinothèque is owned by London City Bond, the UK’s leading privately owned tax warehousing company.
The Vinothèque warehouse was originally designed for the storage of grain, it provides naturally optimized conditions for wine storage.
Its temperature and humidity levels are controlled by state of the art equipment and monitored throughout the day. Full conditions with photographs are available upon request.
VinothËque provides full insurance at replacement value both when stored and during transits.
Additionally, they offer an online platform to access real-time information about your wine reserves.
Space for 3 million wooden cases.
ULTRA SECURE WAREHOUSE
(15 ∞ Celsius +- 2∞ or 59 ∞F +-7∞F) records of temperature on request
Humidity control system within 70%-80%, light and vibration free.